Kovatch Castings’ 65,000 square foot, modern, fully-equipped facility features one of the industry’s most advanced wax, dipping and melting systems in the investment casting process – enabling us to meet your needs with the highest quality investment castings available. Additionally, we offer a host of pre and post production capabilities such as:
- Preformed ceramic cores
- Automatic & multi-cavity wax injection
- Rapid ceramic shellbuild process
- Cold straightening
- Coreless induction melting
- Advanced computer tracking system
- In-house complete non-destructive testing
- Soluble wax cores
- Automated pressure assisted grinding
- CNC machining
- Hot straightening
- Automated roll-over furnaces
- In-house chemical & mechanical testing
The Investment Casting Process is also known as a "lost wax" process.
Follow this link to view KCI's investment casting process.